December 7, 2012

Inspector Dreyfuss

Well, so, here I am in agonies with trigeminal neuralgia, going around grabbing at my head like John Cleese in the Fawlty Towers episode about the Germans and unable to think without shafts of pain shooting through my head, so I go to see my excellent doctor and she prescribes Gabapentin for me.



Cool. It stops the agonizing pain.


But now my left eye is twitching like Inspector Dreyfuss in the Pink Panther movies and I feel vaguely piratical as my eye closes down after twitching. And today, I developed nystagmus in my right eye, so my left eyelid twitches and my right eyeball twitches.


I'm beginning to look vaguely possessed.

1 comment:

Mary Mennenga said...

Oh my goodness, it sounds funny the way you put it, even so know it not fun! Sounds like your doing the best you can with what you've got to work with.